trigger sticking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trigger sticking

i have a tokyo marui g36c with a version 2 gearbox and the trigger is sticking ive stripped the gearbox down and found nothing i cant figure out why the trigger sticks i dont want to strip the gearbox down again if i can get away with it (what a ball ache lol ) can anyone offer any advice or tell me were to get eitha another version 2 box or a version 3 if it is a new gearbox that is required.

many thanks
    [SIGPIC]

Re: trigger sticking

its a v3 gearbox and your trigger spring is not fitted correct
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

There's no way a version 2 gearbox will fit in a g36.

As johnny suggests you have a version 3 gearbox. The trigger mech and spring is incredibly fiddly to reinstall so I would agree that's your most likely culprit.

You'll have to strip it again, or see if Zero One sell a full drop in replacement gearbox.

Comment

Full replacement gearbox? Just strip it down and assembly it correctly!
        Buy my stuff!

Comment

many apologies guys i was told it was a version 2 gearbox i am new to airsoft. so am getting used to the technical terms and parts and ive no issues stripping the box down again to sort it (Phatvortex) i put that up bud just incase it was reccomend to get a new gearbox thankyou for your comment just to re-strip tho any help is great. i have stripped it down and sorted the trigger now lol however i have broke the taps of the spring guide and some how managed to break the selector plate i am not having a good day so i have just order the required parts from zero one and upgraded a bit and gone for a metal spring guide instead of plastic.

just another quick question is it worth upgrading the cylinder head to a metal one as well or not ?
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

If it seals well and is still intact, then I don't see the point tbh!

Glad that you're giving it a go. It can be a steep learning curve, but definitely beats sending it off to someone who'll charge you ridiculous amounts of money to sort it.

Mechbox.com has a load of good videos for stripping/ rebuilding gearboxes and guns- I'd start there!
            Buy my stuff!

Comment

cheers dude i found a video on youtube for it so that helped loads and i just fugured out the shimming myself haha n yeah i def up for giving it ago as i got a few mates that love to play but no naff all about fixing them were as i love doing both :D one of the reason i got into airsoft was so i could fix the guns haha so im hopeing to learn enough so i can work on mates weapons for them when they break or want upgrades etc sort of a hobby but helping a mate out deal haha
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
              Working...
              X