Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hop rubber

Hi there.
    When i first got my src g36k i found the hop up didnt work properly i stripped it down and found the hop rubber was rubbish and also torn so i changed it for a guarder clear one. This was a big improvement and the hop actually worked only now sometimes it would put sidespin on the rounds causing it to be innaccurate. After some research i found the hop unit wasnt very good so ive swapped this out for a shs hop unit. now the rounds dont sidespin and the hop is much more precise in adjustment. One of the other problems of the old unit was the hop arm was to short with the guarded rubber in it it started to work with 1/4 turn left. Now with the new hop unit the arm is longer and cobined with the bump in the guarder rubber its now overhopping. With the hop completely off the rounds arc almost straight up. So my question is can anyone recomend a decent hop rubber that doesnt have the bump inside? im thinking without this bump it should stop the overhopping.

Thanks Ash

Re: Which hop rubber

A+, Firefly. the end.
    sigpic
    View iTrader Rating Here
    Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Re: Which hop rubber

All hop rubbers have the bump inside I'm afraid.

Try a hop nub from a different rubber, like a TM, the guarder nub is pretty massive.
      Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BiasRacer Find out more about BiasRacer
      Working...
      X