G&P 130rnd m4 mags jamming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P 130rnd m4 mags jamming

Ok so I've recently moved on from chinasoft weapons to a G&P m4 which is fantastic, however I went all out and bought 9 G&P mid caps only to later find out that they appaerntly use a double stack system and mine jam up after every aproximately 6 rounds if I'm lucky. If someone has discovered a cure for this problem I would be eternally grateful. Many thanks for any input.

Re: G&P 130rnd m4 mags jamming

I think there's a mod you can do to the plastic feeder that pushes the bbs up into the chamber (i.e. the plastic bit between the bbs and the spring) - it involves a bit of carving (taking some off one side), but when done means that it supports both stacks of bbs evenly. By doing this you ensure that the spring force is distributed upwards.

Sorry if that's a bit unclear, this should explain things a bit better:

http://forums.airsoftmechanics.com/i...ic,5655.0.html

Comment

Don't go there with mate, I bought some G&P mid caps after I bought my own G&PM16, however they were awful, (and they weren't cheap either). Funny thing is, a mate of recently bought a box of beta project M4 mid cap magazines(70rds), now a lot of people won't even touch beta project mags because they say their so cheap and nasty, well at our last skirmish, I borrowed the beta mags, and really put them through the grinder, and they never miss fed once, totally reliable.

It's a shame that a quality airsoft name like G&P, would put their name to these utter pile of crap, that bear's their name.

Comment

Give them a good tap on your boot when you've filled them, helps loosen any jams
        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BadCompanyGinger My name is Ginger and i'm one a lucky few selected to be a part of Bad Company. Find out more about BadCompanyGinger
        Working...
        X