Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maker help

hi all

firstly i know this isnt really a tech question but i didnt know what section it really fitted into

so can anyone tell me how i can identify for definate what make of g36c i have? i bought it 2 years ago at w&p with no box and want to sell it on as i dont use it at all.

it is an aeg with markings but the only make marking i can find is the motor baseplate is marked up marui but that doesnt convince me its a tm

any ideas or pointers would be great

many thanks in advance for your help

urban

Re: maker help

Does it have plastic bushings, and an ID stamp in blue ink on the GB? If so, my money's on it being a TM.

Comment

i will check that mate thank you

Comment

only come across a couple of makes of G36

TM the body will have TM stamped on the body . rear body pin is just 2 screws
        JG will have no markings on the gun , grey gb shell with a cream selector plate and jg motor
        star has star on the body
        ares full g36 markings , black gearbox with micro switch and QC spring system ( but people change these out ) will have full push out pins rather than screw types
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

This is a couple of shots of a TM gb from a G36 I'm currently trying to fix:

Comment

cheers people for the replies, i have thought of something that could be masking its maker just above the mag housing there seems to be an indented area on the left side just in front of the trades with writing on it but it has been covered up by the previous owner with hook and loop which the torch that came with it had its pressure pad attached to maybe its under there but i dont want to remove it and risk marking the body

Comment

ok i can confirm it is a tokyo marui g36c with an upgraded handguard ( first factory (laylax) large handguard with all 3 rails fitted ) now to write a quick review to see what they go for now, cheers for all your help people

regards

urban

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

urban spec-ops Find out more about urban spec-ops
              Working...
              X