deans connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deans connection

hi all been using Mini-Tamiya in my m4 but just bought a magpul m4 and its got a deans connection, got 2 batterys with the magpul with deans connectors but dont ahve a charging cable to charge the deans connector!

any where i can get one in the uk before friday?

also is deans better than Mini-Tamiya or not and do i need a different charger from the one i got atm?
    thanks

Re: deans connection

You don't need a new charger, you either need to solder a deans onto you charger or buy an adaptor cable for ~£4. You should be able to find one of these in most RC shops and they are all over the internet.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=deans+to+tamiya+connector

Comment

Just get of a rc shop as said above and do next day delivery

Comment

cool link

Comment

If you've got a MAGPUL M4 and it's a G&P one then the deans connector could be a mini-deans, mine was. I had real trouble finding them. In the end I just re-soldered everything to regular size Deans. They offer much better energy transfer than Tam connectors, they are smaller and easier to connect.

I believe though these have been super-seeded by XT60 connectors, I have some but can't be arsed to fit them, all depends on how anal you are :-)

Comment

is this what im looking for?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Etronix-Ma...item1e6ec89920

Comment

is your charger mini tamiya if so then that adapter should be fine mate
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

as eudean says looks ok just make sure that's the same size Deans and you'll good to go. £5 is kinda pricey though, you may want to invest in a soldering iron and some Deans and do your own connectors in the future. Well worth learning how to solder!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sav2011 Find out more about sav2011
                Working...
                X