combat machine RoF upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combat machine RoF upgrade

hi guys. i have the gr15, and im thinkin of upgrading the RoF.

i have read up on this already, just want some peace of mind to make sure i havnt forget anything

i plan on puttin a G&P m120 motor in it, high speed gears, metal bushings/bearings, re-shim and a metal spring guide. would i need to down grade the spring or is the stock m100 ok? should i put a new piston/piston head in or again will the stock on be fine for a while?

cheers in advance guys

Re: combat machine RoF upgrade

Correct the AOE first. Get bushing not bearings. Selector Chip wont hurt just to make sure it feeds okay. Might be worth adding mosfet (even a simple one) along with a re-wire and deans. Stock piston head/piston should be ok.. Again for peace of mind I would swap them out too
    Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
    The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

nice one mate. cheers for the advice... may just end up giving it to a gun tech

Comment

Use. Piston from a top tech and any bushings / bearings and job done . Top tech gearsets are really good quality and v hard

Comment

It all depeds on how fast you want to go to, only thing I would change there would be a high torque motor instead, better trigger response that way and the motor can easily pull those low ratio gears.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Pretty much the same, wire to deans for better efficiency, and a high tourque or high speed motor. It should already be shimmed. But a regrease wont go amiss. As for the piston ect, dont worry about it until it fails, which it wont for a good few years (if you do stuff right)
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

again, cheers guys, this is the main problem im having, everyone says something different lol

so, install deans, new motor (TM EG1000 as the m120 is out of stock all over the joint), shimmed correctly and bushins. and all should be ok for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
                It all depeds on how fast you want to go to, only thing I would change there would be a high torque motor instead, better trigger response that way and the motor can easily pull those low ratio gears.
                If your motor has trouble pulling an M100 on speed gears, then I'd be very very surprised. Considering he's asked for a speed setup, an M120 or similar is the best way to go.
                Buy my stuff!

Comment

the standard G&G motor on a 9.6v battery is quite impressive! the gearbox already has brass bushings so no need to change them.

Comment

The only thing i found impressive about it was now bloody quiet it was!
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Moole Oner Find out more about Moole Oner
                    Working...
                    X