Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR4 CQB-S Questions!

Good Morning all!

I am the proud owner of a GR4 CQB-S and would like to know if I could change the outer barrell, I like the silenced look for CQB but I would like to make swap the front out for woodland skirmishes I go too

Are there any G&G knowledge banks on the forum that may be able to shed some light on my question?

Also, would I be able to buy different types of silencer for my gun? I like the design of the one now but I like other designs too?

Many thanks

Re: G&G GR4 CQB-S Questions!

Pm in its way to you .

Comment

If you're going to swap it regularly then the best option would be to build/buy a whole second upper for the gun - receiver, outer barrel, ris, inner barrel, hop etc. That way you can pop out a body pin (or two, I'm not sure how your upper is secured) and swap the whole top over in a couple of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by julesbloke View Post
        If you're going to swap it regularly then the best option would be to build/buy a whole second upper for the gun - receiver, outer barrel, ris, inner barrel, hop etc. That way you can pop out a body pin (or two, I'm not sure how your upper is secured) and swap the whole top over in a couple of minutes.
        I suppose but if I was going to do that I would just buy the R version of my rifle, its basically what I want just look for a way of not spending another £300 :P

Comment

Trawl the classifieds, you'll be able to do it for a fraction of that!

Either way you'll still really need a new outer barrel, inner barrel and hop. Then you'll basically be stripping down your front end and rebuilding it everytime you want to change.

Or swap your silencer for a barrel extension and get a longer inner barrel to run through it.

Comment

Thanks guys,

Doesnt seem like its possible though

Sam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrKeenski Find out more about MrKeenski
            Working...
            X