Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Constant full auto when battery plugged in

Right thanks alot guys

So its the mosfet thats blown. As youve probably guess i know nothing about a mosfet. So....could you recommend a mosfet?

Comment

mine
      Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

Can you explain why i should choose yours over any others?

Comment

lol, because at £15, its not going to break the bank

Simple thing is, your either short sighted, or you dont have a mosfett fitted... A mosfett has 3 wired going to the gearbox, not two, you have described a standard wiring loom....

My advice, take a photo, show us what your looking at, or, put it all in a bag and take it to your local tech, you have a short somewhere, simples, on a red wire (trying to keep it simple ) if you have to wedge card between your trigger contacts to break a circuit, you have a separate issue there too...

Comment

If its only got two wires both ways on it could be a plug an play that's been wired in permanently .???

Comment

on an src? i'm betting not.... Though it does have a systema piston head!

Was it advertised as a Systema/SRC M4?

Comment

Pics mate !!

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                  lol, because at £15, its not going to break the bank

My advice, take a photo, show us what your looking at, or, put it all in a bag and take it to your local tech, you have a short somewhere, simples, on a red wire (trying to keep it simple ) if you have to wedge card between your trigger contacts to break a circuit, you have a separate issue there too...
                  hey I only charge £10 and thats postage and paypal included also

to be honest if its that much of a problem, I would buy a new trigger switch- an shs one will cost you around £5 and then £3 for some new silicone wire. Simply fit the new switch and wire. Your getting a complete circuit without there being a brake at the trigger contacts so it means that it is using your gearbox to "complete" the circuit. have you tried it out of the gearbox loose. plug a battery in and motor then just hold the trigger switch and either connect the contacts buy using a wire or put the trigger in and hold it until the circuit is complete and see how it goes. If connected out the gearbox and the motor runs constant then its your switch. If it doesn't and it runs constant when in your gearbox, then its using that as a conductor.

there will be a very small cut in the silicone wire somewhere which is causing you the greif.

Comment

Ok the card wedge was just for testing to double check the contacts had no way of being in contact.

Im working on pictures. They are 'too big' to be put on here :S

With the gearbox loose and the battery in the motor whirrs round. Trigger pressed it spins. Trigger not pressed it spins.

Comment

I had this problem turned out my trigger mech had got stuck.. Split gear box is a good thing to have! I just stuck a screwdriver in bent the contacts out.. Problem solved

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                      sigpic

Comment

It was advertiesed as an src with systema upgrades. Systema piston head, area 1000 cylinder and piston. I think blue shark hop up rubber and systema tightbore and hop up, tm hop up nub. And yes looking back at the add a custom mosfet. I run it on 1500mah nimh batterys with deans.

Nothing about the motor

Ill pm the seller and ask about the mosfet
                        Last edited by billythefish; 26 June, 2012, 17:28. Reason: Extra info

Comment

Sounds like the mosfets stuck on bypassing the trigger mech.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

yeah - if its a moset then thats fried and staying "live" get yourself some new wire and a new mosfet and solve the problem without doing a temp job and giving you dramas in the future.

Comment

lol, well your still missing a wire into the gearbox for it to be a mosfett, take a photo, upload it to photobucket, and paste the url into a reply, or this gets a little boring, going round and round in circles....

Comment

Ok i pm'd the last person to won the gun. They said its a custom mosfet done by **** *******. So i'll take it back to them and get it re-wired.

Thanks for all the help. I'll still try and get those photos up so you can see what i was on about. But this being an ipad its easier said than done.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

billythefish Find out more about billythefish
                                Working...
                                X