PTS MVG on a G36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS MVG on a G36

As the title states, does anyone know if a "MAGPUL PTS MVG™ MOE Vertical Grip" would fit on the lower part of a G36 foregrip? The elongated cut outs on the grip look very similar to a Magpul foregrip. I'm wondering if this would fit instead of buying a lower ris rail to attach to the hang guard then fitting a vertical ris grip that the rail. Does anyone have one of these grips and a G36? If so would be very appreciated if it could be tested.

Cheers

Re: PTS MVG on a G36

No ideas?? Does anyone know of ANY vertical grip that mounts directly onto the G36 foregrip without having to mount a ris rail first?
    I have found this site -> http://g36grip.com/ which sells exactly what im after though its meant for the real steel so price is probably going to be twice the value of my gun and also importing in the UK may be an issue. Has anyone seen a airsoft/china-clone version of this?

Comment

Re: PTS MVG on a G36

going on my memory of when I had a g36c I think the handguard plastic might be too thick for it to mount directly. They look good with the rail and RVG though so I would just do that

If you can't find a picture on google of it its likely they don't fit...
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FlangTal1ty I like guns and enjoy shooting people, all you need to know :-) Find out more about FlangTal1ty
      Working...
      X