SUSAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUSAT

I'm having trouble zeroining my susat I think its a star susat and I got it for my G&G L85A1 I have tried to zero it in but it is still far to the right and down but the iron's on top are correctly zeroed, I did have to edit the rail on my gun slightly could this affect it?
    any advice would be greatly apprecited
    "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Re: SUSAT

I had a Star SUSAT, never was successful in zeroing it in I'm afraid. Ended up buying the real deal off an auction site, superb.

Comment

are star susats bad? was just about to buy one

Comment

the airsoft SUSAT's will never be zeroed in perfectly , due to the ammo veriations will always be off centre ,

plus the zoom on replica SUSAT's will always never let you get it pin point .

but it is a nice scope as looking for one for my sa80 ugl project so

Comment

im not looking for pinpoint just looking for an acceptable zero
          "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Comment

you can get a good zero base , use .25s to acheive it and make sure its at a nice range 40-50m is nice if it can hit it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

vadid A scientific experiment gone horribly wrong Find out more about vadid
            Working...
            X