Ares G36CV Hopup adjustmentnear th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares G36CV Hopup adjustmentnear th

So I got an Ares G36CV last week and tried it out in a indoor CQB game, very happy with it etc.

When we got back I was firing some shots down the garden (about 40 metres at a guess) and the BB's were dropping right down near the end whereas my TM M92F pistol was firing completely straight all the way to the fence.

I am guessing the hop up just needs adjusting properly? Any techniques on how to do this? I know I need to spin the wheel etc but any techniques on how to do it effectively?Is it just trial and error?

Also can you spin the wheel indefinitely or does it stop when it's at maximum or minimum? As from what I can tell I can keep rotating mine round indefinitely.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Ares G36CV Hopup adjustmentnear th

its more trial and error mate, ile show you if you would like?
    Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by frostyairsofter View Post
      its more trial and error mate, ile show you if you would like?
      Yeah sounds good mate, I will have a play around with it and see how I get on and let you know!

Comment

yeah ok mate you have my number give me a shout if your stuck there very straight forward to be honest you will more than likely work it out by yourself, you know how you want a bb to fire... altho taking into account its a new gun.. new hop up/hop rubbers take a few rounds to bed in
        Mitch

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
          X