Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Putting a crane stock onto the JG 416 Full Metal Long barrel (fixed stock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting a crane stock onto the JG 416 Full Metal Long barrel (fixed stock)

Hi everybody
    I am going to be getting a Jing Gong HK416 replica with a long barrel and a solid stock[ (Like the M16A1)
    I like the long barrel but JG don't make a version of this with the crane stock, so the vender has offered to put a crane stock on it.
    I want to know if this stock:

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Airsof...EM_p/75107.htm

Can fit on the gun and have the battery in the stock. Does the fixed stock version come with a buffer tube?

alternatively if someone could recommend a stock with easier battery fitting etc?
    something like this?
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...wAzgK&dur=2599

Re: Putting a crane stock onto the JG 416 Full Metal Long barrel (fixed stock)

No fixed stock gun comes with a buffer tube. You will need to buy a crane stock buffer tube. I'm fairly sure the 416 stock fits similar size batteries as a crane stock, I'd personally stick with the 416 look.

Also, read the forum rules. You can't post links to any other retailers except Zero One. The rules are found here.

Comment

the 416 look being the JG stock or the fixed stock?

Comment

The crane stock (or club foot as I've hard it called), I don't think I've ever seen a 416 being used in combat with a full stock. Full stocks aren't really of any use on an assault rifle - it needs to be able to be a compact rifle for transport but also be able to be used by a range of people who are different heights and sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by JJT View Post
          Hi everybody
          I am going to be getting a Jing Gong HK416 replica with a long barrel and a solid stock[ (Like the M16A1)
          I like the long barrel but JG don't make a version of this with the crane stock, so the vender has offered to put a crane stock on it.
          I want to know if this stock:

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Airsof...EM_p/75107.htm

Can fit on the gun and have the battery in the stock. Does the fixed stock version come with a buffer tube?

alternatively if someone could recommend a stock with easier battery fitting etc?
          something like this?
          http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...wAzgK&dur=2599
          As said, you'll need a stock tube as well.

The second link you posted is also a crane stock.

Also, wth are you ordering from the US?
          Buy my stuff!

Comment

No I'll order it from the UK. I was just using these pages as an example as they were the first to pop up.
            Yeh I prefer crane stocks, look cooler, more practical. I think the reason my retailer prefers full stock is because you can have bigger batteries and no wobble. But crane is definitely the way to go with a 416.

Comment

No I'll order it from the UK. I was just using these pages as an example as they were the first to pop up.
              Yeh I prefer crane stocks, look cooler, more practical. I think the reason my retailer prefers full stock is because you can have bigger batteries and no wobble. But crane is definitely the way to go with a 416.
              Agreed.

Just so you know, forum rules dictate you can't post links to retailers other than z1. As stupid as it sounds.

Pfft, I've never understood the wobble argument, real guns wobble like fook.
              Buy my stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Phatvortex View Post
                Agreed.

Just so you know, forum rules dictate you can't post links to retailers other than z1. As stupid as it sounds.

Pfft, I've never understood the wobble argument, real guns wobble like fook.
                yeh I mean even on the L98 (yeh I know, cadets) you can shake it and hear the upper receiver wobbling on the lower.

Comment

yeh I mean even on the L98 (yeh I know, cadets) you can shake it and hear the upper receiver wobbling on the lower.
                  Yeah for sure.

If it doesn't rattle it just feels toy like to me!
                  Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JJT Find out more about JJT
                  Working...
                  X