Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS AKM ACR Hop Up Issue?

Hi all,

I noticed at my last shoot that the bb's at longer ranges tend to fly upwards as though I've got too much hop on. The trouble is the hop is backed all the way off!

I've checked the nub inside the hop unit, along with the hop and bucking itself and all appear to be ok. So I'm just wondering what the problem could be? Could the bucking still be protruding slightly when the hop is backed fully off?

Paul.

Re: PTS AKM ACR Hop Up Issue?

The nub may be vertical rather than horizontal or you have a fat nub or your bbs are too light for the spin your hop puts on it, for example i have the reaps rubber in min and it overhops .2s on no hop when they reach about ten meters however with my .28s i get good range and flight pattern

Comment

Re: PTS AKM ACR Hop Up Issue?

My ACR is standard apart from a MadBull blue hop rubber. It appears that I'm getting the same problem as you had, what rifle is yours?

I went to my local range and tried .25's and it reigned it in alot, flight pattern was much better with small lift at long range, so have ordered some .28's and will see how it goes.

Paul.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PaulBre Find out more about PaulBre
      Working...
      X