Classic Army M15A4 broken HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army M15A4 broken HELP!

My Classic Army M15A4 Sportline AEG recently stopped working, this is the first time i've had problems with it, I do not use it often.

I was using it in my garden then after I reloaded the Hi Cap magazine and went to fire more rounds, I pulled the trigger and there was no sound or anything fired,
    I know the mag is still feeding because the bb's are still going into the chamber, but when I pull the trigger on Semi or Full it just makes a faint metal-type sound,
    which sort of sounds like its blocked, but I took the inner barrel out and its fine, I know how to separate the upper and lower receiver and take the barrel out, but that's about as far as my knowledge goes.

Is this something I can solve myself, or shall I go to a shop?

Cheers people!

Re: Classic Army M15A4 broken HELP!

I know this might sound silly, but is the battery charged? The motor winds a high compression spring back and if there isn't enough juice to wind it all the way back until the point of release, it sits on the anti return lever as it doesn't have the power to crank the spring up anymore, if that makes and sense at 2am in the morning!

HTH,

Dunc

Comment

Hi Dunc, you solved it, i was really just being an idiot and too lazy to try charge it again haha! real amateur here.

thanks for help :D

Comment

Good good!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

willk96 Find out more about willk96
        Working...
        X