Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new battery which 1?

hi
    i have a cyma ak74 050 aims blowback and it has a v3 gearbox and was supplied to me with a stock 8.4v 1400mah battery.
    i want to upgrade this what should i upgrade to and what noticable performance differences will i see?
    thanks

Re: new battery which 1?

Originally posted by snake786123 View Post
    hi
    i have a cyma ak74 050 aims blowback and it has a v3 gearbox and was supplied to me with a stock 8.4v 1400mah battery.
    i want to upgrade this what should i upgrade to and what noticable performance differences will i see?
    thanks
    i have recently bought a battery from ebay- from a japanese company for my blowback AA R85... it is an 8.4v like the one u have, but it is 2800 mAh, so it will last twice as long once it has been charged than your 1400 mAh. :D

i dnt know much bout internals, but it is £9.51 shipped to the uk, so i'd recommend! longer battery life too- it can last 1000 recharges! :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8-4V-NiMH-2800...item19b834642d

be nice mods :D ebay hardly counts as major competition. :p
    Last edited by Grounded_Pilot; 27 December, 2009, 21:51. Reason: wrong mAh number
    sigpic

Comment

Search Vapex batteries for very widely used batteries from the UK, very cheap. Think I paid under £20 for a 4800mah 8.4v large!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        Search Vapex batteries for very widely used batteries from the UK, very cheap. Think I paid under £20 for a 4800mah 8.4v large!
        jeezus, that must take ages to charge! like, 18 hours?!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
          jeezus, that must take ages to charge! like, 18 hours?!
          Not with a higher charge setting
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

oh, sneaky- how'd you do that? increase the volts with a mini nuclear powerstation?!:p
            sigpic

Comment

No, you just have to have a charger with a variable/ high charge rate.

For example, if the charger can charge at 5Amp output, then the 4800mAh battery will be done in just over an hour I think.
              If the charger is only a 500mAh output, then it'd obviously take about 11 hours to do.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snake786123 Find out more about snake786123
              Working...
              X