Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which hop rubber and nub for my Ares G36C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hop rubber and nub for my Ares G36C?

As above really, the range is appalling on my Ares G36C so looking to increase it considerably.

Is it literally just the nub and hop rubber I need to increase this?

What recommendations would you make? I have searched but nothing specific for the G36 came up!

I also have a MOSFET that needs fitting so would rather get all 3 done at the same time.

Thank you in advance!

Re: Which hop rubber and nub for my Ares G36C?

I thought the Ares urmarex G36 range was fitted with a micro switch so you couldn't fit a mosfet, I could, as my wife often informs me, be wrong.
    I always find a tight bore barrel ( one video of the Ares seems to think fitted as standard ?) a good hop up rubber and a good air seal will help improve range.

Comment

Yeah I have read that they can't be fitted due to the micro switch however some have said that they can?!

I have also seen the video about the Ares coming with a Tightbore barrel as well so I will leave that alone.

Think i need either a Systema hop rubber or the Madull blue one? Any ideas or even better any Ares G36 owners fitted a hop rubber?

Comment

In my ARES G36 I run a Madbull Blue Rubber and a nub made from a biro pen in a 5KU CNC hop Chamber, through a 6.02mm x 509mm DeepFire Tightbore... great range
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Thanks! I will get the Madbull blue ordered!

Comment

tbh i was going to say madbul blue hop rubber, and either a H nub or the one made from a biro LOL

Comment

Is a H nub exactly that or is there specific makes?!

Comment

in general however the element h nubs are quite good as well, but im pretty sure you get a H nub with a madbul blue as well but tbh some of the best range ive seen has been with a biro piece LOL

Comment

microswitches don't like active braking so make sure the mosfet is non braking.
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

The Madbull rubbers can come with either their fish bone nub (h nub with a fancy name) or regular flat nubs. Depends on the pack you buy You also get 2 sets in each pack.
                    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

That clears things up, thanks!

Comment

I tried out a H nub and couldnt get on with it, personaly i dont think you will get on with one mate, finding the sweet spot on one is hard not like tuning a normal hop and as for rubber ive not heard bad things about the madbull but i highly reccomend a guarder clear soft bucking i run one and its made my range awsome! And i run a madbull barrel set up aswell
                        Mitch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                        X