Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Motor for an ARES SCAR H advice

hiya again guys,
    ive got an ARES SCAR H and im wanting to change the motor as the ARES one gets stupidly hot after only a few trigger pulls and i wouldnt mind a slightly higher ROF, not anything stupid as its just not needed, max of 1300 RPM on a 9.6v, now the gearbox is a brand new ARES box and as such is standard, however im not afraid of changing things in it if needed, but the main thing is a motor i think, ive been looking at something like a G&P M120 or a VFC Hi speed, nothing above the £40 mark ideally as ive still goto get a tightbore and hop rubber for it as well LOL :P
    just wondering which motor would best suit my needs
    cheers

Jimbob

Re: New Motor for an ARES SCAR H advice

SHS High Speed might be a good one, if you want instant trigger response and a rather tidy rate of fire (especially on a 9.6) I can only really recommend the SHS High-Torque (not speed) as its the only one ive personally used on a 9.6 - it gave a rather tidy rate of fire (didnt record it so cant give you a statistic, certainly faster than a lot of stock guns though). They are only 35 quid from certain online auction sites (free postage on that as well, from UK too!)
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jimbob1254 Find out more about jimbob1254
    Working...
    X