tm m4 socom feeding problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm m4 socom feeding problems

I have been having problems with my tm m4 socom, when the problems started it would fire one bb then dryfire and then fire another bb then dryfire and so on. Now it seems to be even worse in that it will fire the first shot then dryfire repeatly, it will fire an odd bb here and there but it seems to be random. In full auto it will also dryfire randomly and only fire around half the bbs it should. The problem seems to be something to do with the hop up position, if i support the mags by hold the mag slightly up and push the bottom of the mag back which pushs the top forwards while the mag is held in this position it will fire perfectly.

I have tried taking the spring off the front of the hop up unit which lets hop up sit further forward and it seems fix the problem and feed ok but because it is sitting further forward it must be leaving a gap between the nozzle and hop up as it lowers the power by 20-30fps.

Anyone come across this problem and have any idea of what is causing it?

No idea what caused it in mine. Put an o ring inbetween the hop unit and gearbox, a small strip of sticky Velcro in the back of the magwell, and you're golden again

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

you can`t shoot me Find out more about you can`t shoot me
    Working...
    X