Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

hop and nub upgrade - results immeadiately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh, both the blue rubbers ive got ive not had any problems, in a gr16 hop, then a TM one piece. And a JG G36

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: hop and nub upgrade - results immeadiately??

i finally fitted the blue rubber went in pretty good, but the range was appalling even adjusting the hop up still the range was so poor. just gonna buy an ultimate madbull hopup
      sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

Re: hop and nub upgrade - results immeadiately??

If your current hop isn't hopping the BB enough then simply buying a new chamber is unlikely to make any difference.
        You need to look at why the hop isn't providing enough range or if it is even the hop that's the problem.
        Chrono first, if your muzzle velocity is low then it doesn't matter what you do with the hop. You need to start looking for air leaks and whether the hop is actually installed properly, is the nub in place, what are you using for a nub etc...

All the Madbull ultimate hop offers is a hop arm that is less likely to move, but has a lower range of movement than a standard hop (ignoring the tracer unit add-on as that's irrelevant to this discussion).
        If you have a problem with hop in your current chamber then it is likely (though not certain) you will still have a problem in another chamber. Otherwise at least try to find out what it is in the current chamber that's not functioning correctly as mechanically they are very simple devices.

Comment

Chances are youve lost the nub.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: hop and nub upgrade - results immeadiately?

Kaladyr - with the standard green rubber in its fine! Fires straight and with good range! Then fitted the blue rubber was very very tight but had no range just kept dipping so
            I adjusted the hop but literally made no difference. There was a slight lump
            At the end if the rubber from it being so tight!

I have fitted the tight bore with the green rubber and seems ok earlier before I changed it will try it again!

What bit is the nub? Lol
            sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

Yep just tried it it fires perfect with the standard rubber and tightbore.
              sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

Ive fitted three madbull blues in the past three weeks (I know what im doing with them) - one caused three bbs to feed at the time, and the other two overhop .25s, something of an issue when i use .2s.

Saving up 30 quid to get myself a Falcon, SHS Clear, Guarder and a few others
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bob86 Find out more about bob86
                Working...
                X