VLTOR Receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLTOR Receiver

Hi folks, recently bought a new receiver (upper and lower) for an M4. The question is what front end will fit it. I had inititially a Classic Army Sportline, however there isnt much left besides the front end and i am having a few issues trying to figure out how they fit together.

The new receiver has a threaded end to which the front end should fit (thought they were compatible), now it is no great shakes if the CA front end isnt compatible.....but which one is?

Was hoping to get a bit of a CQB feel to the rifle, and some of the g&p front ends look really nice. I just dont want to waste money on the wrong gear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The offending receiver below cheers peeps

dscn3660x.jpg

Re: VLTOR Receiver

that body looks to be a G&P even down to the box, if you want to be sure buy a secondhand g&p barrel nut( these can be had for £5-£10 ) or ask at your local site if anyone has a spare known g&p nut.
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Cheers dude, yeah forgot to mention it is a G&P receiver. Will grab meself a nut and try my luck, thanks again

Comment

if its G&P any G&P front set will fit then
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Forgive me if i am being stupid but some g&p front ends look like they are fiteed to the receiver with four allen bolts and some look to have d-ring fits, should they all be compatible with the G&p receiver i have? Thanks again dude

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dakarios Find out more about Dakarios
          Working...
          X