Help !!! g36 reciever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!! g36 reciever

i have recently upgraded the spring guide in my version 3 gearbox in my g36. now the problem im having is the gearbox works fine out of the reciever, however once i put the gearbox into the reciever i get absolutly nothing from the gearbox help am i doing something wrong ?????

p.s im pulling all my hair out here its really winding me up lol
    [SIGPIC]

Re: Help !!! g36 reciever

any of the wiring damaged or getting pinched ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

nope ive even got it all taped nicely to the sides of the motor so its out the way. it all works fine out of the reciever as soon as i slide it into the reciever i get nothing
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

I sometimes have issues with the selector plate when putting mine together. Check that it's still making contact.

Comment

checked that still no good really starting to f**k me off now guna go ave a fag n cry i think lol
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

I have had this before on a jg. if you have not already whip the pistol base plate off so you can make sure the connectors arnt lose if there not solderd .

put the gb in the lower stopping at different place's to test the gb just to find out where its cutting out. look at the pinch points it might be coverd in tape but it might be moving once in the lower

Comment

its stopping just before it drops fully into the reciever its like the trigger cant go all the way back to connect ive checked everything on the trigger tho and its fine
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

i have even replaced the wiring now as one of the lugs broke of the trigger and still same problem im racking my brain out
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

only times i have had the fault your saying the trigger , was an element switch ( trigger blade was too small ) and another gun jg i think the blade had burnt out

Comment

Most likely that the trigger is not moving far enough back when in the lower receiver you can cut away a small amount of material at the rear of the trigger hole, should solve the issue.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
                    Working...
                    X