Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cylinder Advice

Hi Guys,

I need to get hold of a new cylinder ready for Sunday 12th August (so not long!!).

Currently running an M4 with a Madbull 363mm 6.03mm barrel with a systema cylinder set (minus the cylinder, obviously)..... Just wanted some advice on the best cylinder I can get hold of.

I've found a Element Cylinder that would be suitable but I've not had any experience with Element so wanted to see if anyone could tell me whether they rate Element or if they could offer me a any other potential manufacturers (which are in stock, in the UK). I've tried to find a systema/prometheus one, but had no luck - but if someone knows of anywhere that sells them, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Re: New Cylinder Advice

I've never seen much difference with different makes of cylinder, for me they have all produced, more or less the same performance.

If you can get hold of a Elemenet one I would say go for it, make sure that the inside is polished and clean and I doubt you'll see any difference from your old one.

Comment

Make sure you know which Cylinder kit parts you have cause if it's bore up the standard cylinders will be too small for bore up heads. If its not bore up, A standard cylinder will do, just be sure for at least 4/5 port position (Systema type 1 or Prometheus type C)
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

SHS make cheap cylinders that are good quality
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Cheers for your help guys!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

webb_ash Find out more about webb_ash