Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul PTS Masada weird feeding issue

Hi, i wonder if anyone can help.

Recently went skirmishing after a 4 month break, i bought 2 packs of King Arms Midcaps, brand new, and they seem a bit tempremental with my Masada.

By that i mean, if the mags are full (120 BBs) then they wont feed into the Masada, however at around 50-75% full, they feed and fire fine.
    I used the same mags with my G&P M4 and i didnt notice a problem. The mags are brand new, i have had a set of KA mags before and had no issues.
    Its the same problem across 10 mags.

Im wondering is it the spring in the mags are too strong, overfeeding and the BBs are getting stuck before entering the hop chamber? Or is it the hop itself?

Re: Magpul PTS Masada weird feeding issue

Anyone? I've tested the mags on both Masada and m4. When full they're very temperamental on either
    I've also got a pmag, that seems to work fine, so I'm wondering if it is the mags.

Comment

Mags can take a little while to bed in, don't fill them to max until you've put a good few rounds through them first
      Originally posted by Hawk
      The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Ok, will do. Thanks MasterGouken

Edit. Crap, was meant to like your post, not dislike it. Sorry :P

Comment

no worries, i only usually put around 100 bb's in my 120 round mids (they're plastic King Arms mags) and they've never misfed in my g&p m4
          Originally posted by Hawk
          The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hunter241 It's good to be different Find out more about hunter241
          Working...
          X