Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

HI all,

I have an ICS M16 and ive pulled the rear pin out and took it apart to show my mate how easy it is to take out the barrel and change springs etc. and when it came to putting the pin back in theres a 2mm gap between top and bottom reciever but when you push it together the holes for the pin look perfectly align but the pin only goes in 3/4 of the way in. Is it suppose to do this and then you have to bash it it or have i done some thing wrong.

help very much appreciated,
    Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Re: Help please

if its a splt mechbox take out the top part, the one with the spring, put the receiver back together,and see if the two parts of the receiver line up again, it could be that you havent push the top half of the mech box in enough, or the barrel with the hopup isnt seated far enough in, so perhaps again remove the barrel and the top half of mechbox and see if the two halfs of the receiver join up properly
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      if its a splt mechbox take out the top part, the one with the spring, put the receiver back together,and see if the two parts of the receiver line up again, it could be that you havent push the top half of the mech box in enough, or the barrel with the hopup isnt seated far enough in, so perhaps again remove the barrel and the top half of mechbox and see if the two halfs of the receiver join up properly
      Also make sure the main gear teeth are not at the top and be sure the tappet plate connects to the lower part of the gearbox ok. the pin does sort of "click into place" but shouldn't need excessive force. Hand strength should be enough.

Comment

thanks guys, managed to do it in the end it was a bit of both of your answers. i think i didnt put the top gearbox in the exact place.

thanks guys
        Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wipeout Find out more about wipeout
        Working...
        X