Looking for a specific MOSFET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a specific MOSFET

Hi, so i was browsing late last night and stumbled across a MOSFET that had all the usuals 3 round burst ROF control etc etc. But this one said it could (with added sensors) stop the gun from dry firing after all the BB's where fired, and not continue firing once reloaded until the cocking leaver was pulled or the button next to it (cant remember the name, pushes the bullet in further to reduce the chance of jamming on the real deal) was pressed. So anyways switched off the laptop without saving the link ..DOH.. anyone know the name of it?

Cheers Jago
    If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
    CA M15 A4 x2
    Vsr G-spec
    P226

Re: Looking for a specific MOSFET

Just check your internet history..........

Comment

Wasn't the ascu v2 by any chance. That's a pretty good MOSFET.

Comment

That does look exactly like it but then again they all lok the same haha. i trailed through my history couldn't see it, cant for the life of me remember where i saw it. grrrrr.
        If You Run You'll Only Die Tired

Guns:
        CA M15 A4 x2
        Vsr G-spec
        P226

Comment

I think I rememeber thsi too, it was a ascu v2 with a hopup mod. I don't think they sell teh hopup mod anymore.

Comment

may be an old extreme fire
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

AWS Scorpion. It's sadly now out of production (In fact I managed to bag the last one ever made! haha) but the BTC Chimera is coming out soon and hopefully Frank will finally get around to releasing the Scorpion module that he has been promising for the Raptor.

Currently, it does not exist however. Possibly, consider one of the Extreme Fire mosfets (probably the Lion is the most appropriate) and get an engineering friend to install such a feature on it. Or just talk to Gandolf over on the airsoft mechanics forum (he is the developer of the Extreme Fire range) and see what he can suggest. He is a very helpful guy, and may just build the module for you, possibly even release it for use with the Chimera, as that's based around the Lion design

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lt.fowler Find out more about lt.fowler
              Working...
              X