Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner barrel and RIS question

I have decided on what gun to get so that's all good. My questions are:

1. I want the G&P M4 EOD which has an inner barrel length of 10.5 inches. I also thought about getting the G&P M4 RAS front set. The RAS is meant for a full length M4 with a inner barrel length of 14.5 inches. Would I need to get a new inner barrel or could i run it with the EOD's inner? How much doea the extra 4 inches effect accuracy?

GUN: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5617

Front end: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3043

2. As i want the two different front ends.....how easy are they to swap over? the EOD will be a back up if my MRP goes down so would like to be able to swap from long to short.

I have chosen this option as the EOD appears to be rear wired and the M4a1 is front wired.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers in advance.
    TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Re: Inner barrel and RIS question

sam i will warn you now the delta rings can be a real pig to move just depends who was fitting them at the factory when it was built lol

you will need a inner to match the outer barrel , your best bet is getting a spare g&p upper and fitting it to the new front set ( sure some asia sites sell full upper/front sets )
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

for a cheap tool for removing/fitting some barrel rings (depends if yours has the space to fit one) use a rubber strap wrench - five quid for two instead of 25 quid for one barrel wrench!
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

The lenght isnt likely to make much difference

The way id do it though, is just buy the ris on its own and with the money you would save by doing that, then buy a tightbore barrel instead. That will pick up the accuracy and stability that you may lose from the extra inches

And if your still not completely happy swap ur mrp upper over lol
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sam_G Find out more about sam_G
        Working...
        X