Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 Motot problems

right,

now i guess the motor must be out of lign or something as when i have the motor plate off and push the motor down by hand the gearbox works fine, but when i put the plate on an all the rest it just kinda does a muted click like it is try to rotate but won't. its not my gun its my mates and the piston had locked back, but that is fine now and i am putting everything in exactly as it came out and it jsut won't work when it is together,any ideas?

cheers

Re: MP5 Motot problems

it sounds like its to high in the gb , do you have both wires running at the back of the grip ? so the motor is not to tight ?

adjust the screw all the way out put the motor back in then the small disk and them the base plate
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

if the motor works wen out of the mech box but makes click wen inside pistol grip . try above suggestion if that fails . sounds like locked gearset mate it to do with the a.r switch

Comment

He said that it works when the pushes the motor into the gearbox by hand, but not when it's held in by the baseplate.

Anyway, it's too far in, adjust motor height,

Comment

Re: MP5 Motor problems + new problem

hey,

thanks guys, it works now, it was odd cause when i pushed it far in it worked but then whe i put it in a undid the little grub scre on the motor plate it worked !!

but now i have just discovered that the gun doenst fire on semi auto at all any suggestions, sorry i have only worked on my m4 before as this is a mates its my first mp5 ive worked with

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

woottonp love airsofting with my mates, and jsut love having fun Find out more about woottonp
          Working...
          X