Collapse

scar help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit weird..... Of someone ripped me off like that I'd want the **** hung. But you can't even be bothered to file a PayPal claim?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blytm; 18 August, 2012, 22:00. Reason: !!

Comment

Paypal wasnt used... He said that...

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: scar help please

cant make paypal claim dont have it. theres nothing i can do but not deal with the guy again and be more carfull in future

Comment

Ok, my mistake. I'm assuming you still have the guys home address. A polite knock on the door (of it isn't too far) works wonders!

Comment

if it was that easy i would be there already lol, i live over 100 miles away

Comment

Originally posted by kyza61 View Post
              if it was that easy i would be there already lol, i live over 100 miles away
              My advice is to make a weekend of it, hit the strippers, get pissed and the next day, give him a visit! Lmao!

Comment

or a letter to say the police are coming round if you dont swap back :P

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                  or a letter to say the police are coming round if you dont swap back :P
                  This may just be my personal opinion, but a weekend of booze and strippers sounds much more fun than engaging with your local bobby.......

Comment

of course but since you already suggested the cool one i had to go for the logical one :P

Comment

if its any help.. they arent that bad.. i had one about 7 years ago when i first started airsofting, it performed well until i stripped it for parts
                      Personally im a fan of naming and shaming make sure other users dont fall foul of dodgy people.

Did you not get pictures of the gun before posting?

Comment

yer i got pics b4 getting the gun, the pics i have up hear are the ones i was sent, i have only bin doin airsoft since i found out about it in feb this year [i am now addicted lol] but i dont know a great deal about the diff guns am still learning, i have been relying on the honesty of people on hear, so far ive bin lucky ive delt with some great people.
                        i would name and shame but the guy has my personal details i dont need any trouble at my parents door.
                        am just not goin to deal with any 1 who duznt have at-least 2 feedback and am goin to reserch more into the aegs i do get offerd

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kyza61 Find out more about kyza61
                        Working...
                        X