VLTOR king arms troy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLTOR king arms troy

Has anyone pulled apart a VLTOR body before?

having a problem getting mine apart, dont really wana break it.
    pulling the front pin out makes the body loose and feels like it will pull apart like my G&P, but it wont???
    cant find anything on the net about it and there isnt anything in the manual about it.

Re: VLTOR king arms troy

are you talking about taking the recievers apart?
    try removing the rear pin aswell.
    Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

Its a bit fiddly to be sure...front and rear pin, then the top receiver should lift and slide forward, you might need to pull the charging handle back a little too, as otherwise it gets snagged on the lip behind it...
      Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
      There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
      sigpic

Comment

i did it with out removing the rear pin (cant see why you need to anyways as it holds the gearbox in...)

but like you say its the bit on top on the gearbox that is the fiddly part.

got it apart all ok in the end, just a little tap with a nylon hammer

Comment

I had the same problem happy to see the back pin didn't need to be removed as mine is a SOD to get out. Does yours have the functioning bolt catch and charging handle? If so did it stay in place or need to be re-assembled when putting the reciever back together

Comment

yup mine has that. you mite catch the charging handle when pulling it apart so be carful. But you shouldnt have to do anything to it.

my bolt catch button has broken off my gun.. duno why or where so id just keep an eye on it... as the pin was still there but not the button so i guess it cracked and fell out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Creedy From somerset Find out more about Creedy
            Working...
            X