Which Mosfets fit in TM Sopmods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Mosfets fit in TM Sopmods?

As above guys, which Mosfets fit in the TM Sopmods?

Does anyone know if the ASCU V2 would fit in one?

Re: Which Mosfets fit in TM Sopmods?

hi, none currently the only one that has a chance is the chimera, and thats only if you front wire.

Comment

Ah ok thanks!

I got my Sopmod yesterday, absolutely incredible!

Comment

that they are.. Youll want to use a very slow charge on sopmod packs and or use the tm wall charger.. At some point it will be worth while for you to remove all the cells from the tm packs and soldier in new cells from a 9.6v battery pack.. "any".

Thus making it faster and hold a better charge. If you do it your self it wont be much more than 15 quid for a 9.6v battery.

Comment

Somebody really needs to get around to designing an ASCU style MOSFET for the recoil guns...

Would it really be that difficult to have an extra switch actuated by the bolt catch?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
            Somebody really needs to get around to designing an ASCU style MOSFET for the recoil guns...

Would it really be that difficult to have an extra switch actuated by the bolt catch?
            That would be an absolute godsend, I'd love an ASCU in my Recoil!

Comment

hello...BTC chimera
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

yeah ive started some enquirys my end, ill look into doing a mosfet for the sopmod, no promises but if it can be done ill get it done. tired of waiting for others and still only ones i can pick a trillion faults with..

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                  that they are.. Youll want to use a very slow charge on sopmod packs and or use the tm wall charger.. At some point it will be worth while for you to remove all the cells from the tm packs and soldier in new cells from a 9.6v battery pack.. "any".

Thus making it faster and hold a better charge. If you do it your self it wont be much more than 15 quid for a 9.6v battery.
                  Thanks for the tips I've actually got a 7.4 LiPo in there already

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                  yeah ive started some enquirys my end, ill look into doing a mosfet for the sopmod, no promises but if it can be done ill get it done. tired of waiting for others and still only ones i can pick a trillion faults with..
                  I like the sound of that!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                  X