Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG/snow wolf M82 barrel

Hi all ,

I have a snow wolf M82 but it has the 'CQB' outter barrel .i am after one of the long versions of the outter barrel . I was wondering if any one could tell me how long this might be please ? I I have read on the net that it is 30" (33" with the muzzle break on) .

Many thanks in advance

Shooter
    Last edited by blytm; 26 August, 2012, 20:55. Reason: Cant ask for retailers!

Re: JG/snow wolf M82 barrel

You can't get the longer outer barrel without purchasing another gun.
    It is 55cm long from the end of the body where the RIS stops at the front.
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

oh bugger ! i doubt it will be worth me putting one in the "wanted section" cheers buddy

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1990 View Post
        Hi all ,

I have a snow wolf M82 but it has the 'CQB' outter barrel .i am after one of the long versions of the outter barrel . I was wondering if any one could tell me how long this might be please ? I I have read on the net that it is 30" (33" with the muzzle break on) .

Many thanks in advance

Shooter
        Hi there, i know this is a long shot. But are you still looking for a long33" outer barrel ? As im look to swap my long barrel for a cqb 1.

Thanks for you time,
        Lea
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter1990 im 21 and im our team sniper among other roles Find out more about shooter1990
        Working...
        X