Best P90 Hi-cap mag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best P90 Hi-cap mag?

Whats the best hi-cap mag for a CA P90? I've got an almost unuseable CA one and a pretty good echo1 one. What are others like Kingarms and ACM like?

Re: Best P90 Hi-cap mag?

From personal experience, they're all as bad as each other!

Comment

They do a new HS version from tm i would certianly be at least trying that!

Comment

Any more info on that, Richard?

Comment

I've never seen a good high-cap mag for a P90. I've given up on high-caps and now use the MAG 170rd mid-caps. Never had a single feed issue with them.
          Paypal does not protect you as a seller or buyer. Don't believe the hype.

UK Virtual Assistant services: http://www.seekingserenity.co.uk/

Comment

I bought a TM one and found it brilliant. But mid caps are worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Changy View Post
              I bought a TM one and found it brilliant. But mid caps are worth a look.
              That's not my experience I had four TM high-caps and some were better than others but they all, eventually, jammed, misfed or self-unwound at some point. In most cases (i.e. not self-unwinding) they could be hit hard to carry on but in the end I gave up and went to mid-caps. I had one mag in particular which was a PITA and one that was better than the other three but even the best one would jam at least once in a gaming day.
              Paypal does not protect you as a seller or buyer. Don't believe the hype.

UK Virtual Assistant services: http://www.seekingserenity.co.uk/

Comment

As i understand it, ive seen the mags for the high cycle listed separatly of the normal p90 mags, since the gun appears identical i can only asume they are made to keep up with high rof.

Comment

As i understand it, ive seen the mags for the high cycle listed separatly of the normal p90 mags, since the gun appears identical i can only asume they are made to keep up with high rof.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Clone1B Find out more about Clone1B
                  Working...
                  X