Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

LPE Airbrake piston head? Systema bucking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPE Airbrake piston head? Systema bucking?

I've just discovered these piston heads and they seem like a good idea and even offer a neat way to adjust the AOE. How come more people don't use them? Has anyone used them?

I just ordered one and I'm going to try it out. Just a bit shocked that I've not heard people talking about them because the idea seems like a good one.
    Last edited by blytm; 31 August, 2012, 12:17.
    I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Re: LPE Airbrake piston head? Systema bucking?

I run one, does alter the sound somewhat. Mine is with a sorbo pad fitted too. Not sure if does more harm than good, as it means the air braking effect is reduced.

Why the dying need for Systema bucking, their parts are adverage at best. TM, Madbull or Guarder are all easy to find. Personally I'm using the Madbull Blue.

Comment

yeah id second the madbull blue shark, around £9 for 2 off an auction site
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Your mileage may vary with the madbull blue - if you use the supplied nub you can very potentially expect stupid amounts of over hop.

This comes from the following guns:

G&G Scar-L - overhops even on .25s
        G&G/JG M4 - overhopped on .2s, still slightly on .25s

AGM M4 short - horrific missfeeds when using a madbull blue.

I have now got the madbull blue working in my m4 by using a different nub that was the same stiffness but about half a milimetre smaller in diameter - it works well on .2s and .25s. Saying that, my A+ 70 degree rubber arrived today and you can bet your bottom dollar that plus my element h-nub will be getting fitted straight away.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

ive heard that the guarder ones are great but they rip the nub to bits very quickly. i just heard that the systema ones are good.

ok ill try a madbull one. do you guys take the nub off the inside? im going to be using a h nub.

Dave38x - are you talking about the hopup with the changing name? ie the REAPS/Devil/Magic/A+/A plus hop rubber?

if so are you going to remove the concave nub from inside the rubber to make it flat, before you put the h nub in? i thought that the inside of the bucking needed to be sanded down before the h-nub was properly effective?

on the LPE air brakes, yeah it says to just use it with out any padding and the AOE can be adjusted by adding the supplied shims to the back of the piston head.

Still wondering why there is not more of a song and dance about these? Is it just because they are different or have people had bad experiences? mines on its way so i guess only time will tell

Comment

I think mainly because the LPE airbrake is not that well know!

The Madbull nub is a bit crap, mainly as it is too long. Wants either cutting down, use a piece of biro or another nub full stop.

Comment

might take the nub off of the inside of the bucking and use a hnub

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Genesius Find out more about Genesius
              Working...
              X