Madbull Hop-up Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull Hop-up Issue

I have tried putting my madbull 3 in 1 in my custom built M4 which the reciever and the gearbox is both APS. When I fire I get 1 of every 3 shots actually fire I have compared this to the hop-up unit that does work but cannot see the difference in size between then both. what's causing the miss feed any ideas?

Re: Madbull Hop-up Issue

I had some luck fixing an error with mine by filing a TINY amount off the surface that touches the gearbox, but you have to be super careful.

Aside from that, remove the BB retaining o-ring under the feedpipe and s a last ditch, fit a sector clip inside your gearbox.

Comment

Off chance its bb quality as well mate, for example the ultimate hop i had in my 733 fed every time on blaster devils, but it never feeds the Z1 bb's available at our site

Comment

Originally posted by imperfect_design View Post
        Off chance its bb quality as well mate, for example the ultimate hop i had in my 733 fed every time on blaster devils, but it never feeds the Z1 bb's available at our site
        Exactly the same as mine.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm using ASG's open blasters BB's which should be an issue but I will look in to the hop distance towards the gearbox. What is a sector clip?

Comment

Shouldn't*

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SSTSparkz Find out more about SSTSparkz
            Working...
            X