Umarex 416 not feeding with Emags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umarex 416 not feeding with Emags

Hi guy bought a load of Emags for my Umarex 416 as I've read on here that Pmags won't feed only the Emag will,well they the emag won't feed at all by when I tried them in my sons g&g M4 they feed great I swapped barrels and hop its a madbull ultimate hop unit and they feed fine is there a fit to get them to work on my 416 or should I buy another madbull hop unit?

Check the seam at the front receiver pin. I had the same issue with my P/E Mags, and it was down to the upper, and lower receivers not being as flush at the front pin as it was at the rear.

Comment

Re: Umarex 416 not feeding with Emags

Indeed, they can be problematic. I got mine to work and it is just about alignment. You can use PVC tape or DVD case material.

Mine settled down when I got the hop unit to sit correctly (for the emags).
      Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
      Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Re: Umarex 416 not feeding with Emags

some mags just dont work in some guns of the same model i spent ages trying to get some king arms mid caps to work in my ics m16, but fed fine in all my other m4's. And ive another gun i built myself that will only work on G&P mags..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bulletman Find out more about bulletman
        Working...
        X