Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp5k problem?

Hey people,

Can anyone help, my cyma mp5k is having problems with firing. At first thought it was the fuse That had gone. so looked at it and was fine, then started to fire again when put backin. The selector switch does seem to feel a bit funny selecting now, but does click in when in position. It ocasionally fired when put in safe the fire

Any ideas?

Sounds like a few bits are out of place. Take it all apart, including the gearbox, and just reassemble making sure everything is in the right place

Comment

Re: Mp5k problem?

If it fires when in the safe position, chances are the mechanical safety at the front of the gearbox is sticking. When the selector plate slides forward it pushes against an arm on the outside of the gearbox. This is connected via a pivot bar to a short arm inside the gearbox. This second arm physically stops the trigger from operating when the gun is in safe mode.

Comment

Doesn't fire on safe, it stops firing altogether

Comment

Sorry, your comment 'It ocasionally fired when put in safe the fire' confused me.

Comment

Sorry just read it back, your right did say that ment to say 'put in safe then in fire' my bad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomtomsatnav love airsoft! Find out more about tomtomsatnav
            Working...
            X