Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full auto sticking

heya friends,

i have quickly searched the forum for ze answer but cannot find it.

I have G&G cm16 with a newly fitted G&G high torque motor, works fine.

Was at a skirmish on sunday and through the day the the gun would fire more once the trigger is released and sometimes not let me semi fire as it seemed to have safety engaged. at the end of the day on one last small mini game the gun got stuck on full auto pretty much for a full mag.

me and my pal think its the gear box not being able to keep up with the motor, but unsure

any input would be awesome thanks.
    sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Re: Full auto sticking

kenny, it will either be your selector plate jamming or when you installed your motor the wiring as come in contact with you motor and it is eating through it and shorting it out.... i just had the same problem with mine, guy who had my gun before me did a spring change and didnt instal the motor and wiring correctly and the motor had eaten the wiring and gun was getting stuck on full auto all day, in hte end only way to stop it was to disconect the battery
    Mitch

Comment

Oh really??? Right. See I'm fairly competent with these sorta things and thought I had installed it fine. Will have to open her up and check.

If it has what's the solution? Fit new wires? Re-connect?

Cheers dude
      sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

I had the same issue and it turned out to be a faulty trigger micro switch. New micro switch and sorted. May be worth looking at your trigger contacts and wiring to your MOSFET if you have one installed.
        Honor before Victory

Comment

Just go into the gearbox and try and loosen the contacts as some G&G guns trigger contacts are very tight making the full auto bursts keep going after the trigger us released.but first Keep pulling the trigger for a minute As this will loosen the contacts slightly. It should then work but there's no guess for how long. But it's worth a try before opening everything up. hope this helps
          sigpic

Comment

Oh and don't have the battery plugged in when you are pulling the trigger :D
            sigpic

Comment

Haha ^^ thanks ��

It's only started happening since I fitted the new motor! Very annoying

Will open it up and have a ganders.

Thanks peoples :D
              sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

K3nny Find out more about K3nny
              Working...
              X