Diemaco c7a2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diemaco c7a2

Sooo lots of posts about the diemaco c8 as thats what the uksf are supposed to be using. What about the c7a2? iv been hankering after an m16 and the c8 for a while. so i came across the c7a2. Is this just a canadian versian of the m16 or is there more to it than that. from what i can gather the dont have rails as such just a standard hand guard but with ascerories and the usual diemaco stock and trades. sureley this would be an easier biuld than the c8? and apart from canada any outher countries that use them

PS sorry for spelling been up the pub with fathedr in law!
    Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Re: diemaco c7a2

easy in theory but hard in reality ive noticed, its really hard to find some of the bits, i know of ONE guy who was doing one but think it fell through.

the easiest diemaco build in my book is the carbine version of the sfw

if you disregard the solid front sight and replaced it with a standard one with the bayonet lug hacked off then its actually very easy

Comment

i could see the barrel being a little tricky, but the rest looks basic. when you consider fab defence make handrails almost odentical its not too hard in my mind.

Comment

There's a retailer that makes one on custom jobs. And also shows the part they use etc.
        If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

really? care to expand?

Comment

i think youll find the flash hiders are different slightly too, i may be wrong, but colt canada change things ever so slightly and most of the time these dont exist in the ******* *****
            however good luck chap, youll have to post on in the posh m4 section when its done

Comment

Its been done and there was one for sale on here a few weeks ago.
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ducky Self confesd militaria hoarder! I spend my hours scouring the internet and traveling the country finding rare interesting pieces to sell to collectors or geardos like myself. The harder the something is to get the more I hunt for it to make that profit. Find out more about Ducky
              Working...
              X