upgrading mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading mp5

hi i want to upgrade my classic army mp5 i have already had new hop up and new spring and now fires at 345fps what else do u advise to have done looking at gearbox,barrel etc quite new to airsoft so need some help many thanks

Re: upgrading mp5

If you're looking at going the whole hog- go for a tightbore barrel.

Also, if you have upgraded the FPS you might want to upgrade the gears and piston... and their neighbours. As the rise in power from stock could damage the rifle!

Also, I recommend some 13:1 ratio gears and a high speed/high torque motor... a sub-machine gun with high ROF is always fun!
    You might want to get someone with know how to help if you have no experience. Drop me a PM if you might, certainly point you in a few directions.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: upgrading mp5

From experience on my TM MP5, I'd recommend a Madbull Black Python II tightbore with a Systema hop rubber. On the shooting range at ****** *****, I can nail the 50m target quite happily - and the gun only does about 290fps. After that point, the range does drop off quite quickly though.

Probably should point out mine is not a CA - I'm not sure if the CA uses the same hop setup as TM or not, so your results may vary.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hasbromad Find out more about hasbromad
      Working...
      X