Ca sd6 will not fire single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca sd6 will not fire single

Ok guys please help me out as I'm at my fooking wits end my CA sd6 it will not fire single shot only full auto on both settings the weapon is only 6 months old didn't send it back to the shop as I thought it would be a simple fix god how wrong was I

So first thing I replaced was the selector plate which made no difference

Then I changed the selector level which again made no change

Then I brought a gearbox of the forum and swapped all the wirering over and yes you guessed it still will not fire single shot

So please someone help me as I don't know what to have ago at next cheers gaz

Re: Ca sd6 will not fire single

Maybe something to do with the bit of plastic that goes on the inside of the lower receiver that the selector switch goes through. Could be that it is not pushing the selector plate forward/back enough.

Can you put the gearbox into the grip and the put in thr motor, leave out the plastic bit on the inside and the selector switch.
    Then if you can get to it move the selector plate into different positions with your finger/screwdriver and try to find semi. Seems strange that both gearboxes do the same thing
    Just an idea.

Edit: alternatively if you have a m4 pistol grip you could use that

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Re: Ca sd6 will not fire single

Cheers will try it just to point out only took the wirering out of the other gear box cheers gaz

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

platoon1 Find out more about platoon1
      Working...
      X