Collapse

Stuck pellet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can already see the barrel is very scored inside from my heavy handed ways, think I may just change the barrel to a tightbore.

What barrel is best? PDI has been mentioned, going to do some googling. Any ideas? (don't want to start another topic on barrels lol)

Thanks for the replies so far folks.

Comment

Re: Stuck pellet...

what fps is the gun running at?

Comment

Originally posted by airsoftman227 View Post
        what fps is the gun running at?
        Naff-all with a BB stuck in it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
          Naff-all with a BB stuck in it
          haha! i really didnt think of that :P. only reason i ask is because different barrels work better with different fps....

Comment

Last game I played it was doing about 350fps.

Comment

personally, id go for a tanio koba twist at that fps.... but ive also had good experiences with madbull barrels

Comment

Black python 2's or prommy barrels I swear by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I've got the full-on madbull setup in my 416 and it works like a dream - black python barrel, ultimate hop and shark rubber. It reaches as far as my DMR, just with a little less consistency.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would also agree with he TK twist unless you are planning a power downgrade. If you go for a tighter bore expect a 10 to 15 percent fps increase which may put you over your local site limit.

Comment

Thanks folks.

Been looking on the Action Hobbies website, seems to have quite a range on there, will be looking to grab one in a few weeks.

Comment

I would have got the madbull full set up but quite frankly i didnt like the idea of an aluminium barrel as far as wear life went (because crap does get into these things).

Went with a deepfire 6.02 stainless barrel (cheaper than a madbull, very nice and not going to be easily bent/scratched like an aluminium one), prowin hop unit, element H-nub and A+ medium rubber. After shimming the hop nub so it cant rattle about the gun is far more consistent than it ever was, AND i can use steel unjamming rods/copper/brass barrel brushes to clean crap out of my barrel with impunity. (Although i would remove the hop rubber before sticking anything that sharp and scrape-y down the barrel it)
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by Big.Guns View Post
                          Thanks folks.

Been looking on the Action Hobbies website, seems to have quite a range on there, will be looking to grab one in a few weeks.
                          Action Hobbies?! You mean theres other websites as well as ZeroOne for airsoft?!?!?!?!

Comment

There's more than one? Why didn't someone say!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Big.Guns Find out more about Big.Guns
                            Working...
                            X