Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC Hop Up Question

Hi guys,
    I need a new hop up nub for my VFC SCAR's hop up but wasn't sure if it needed a VFC one or if it was able to take any make of hop up nub.

Thanks
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: VFC Hop Up Question

A Systema hop rubber works excellent in the VFC SCAR's. Mine used to have feeding issues with any other hop rubber than that one.

Comment

I use an H nub (soft) in mines and works brilliantly with a madbull blue bucking.

Comment

I tried to get a madbull blue on my vfc scar and it just wont go
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I got a VFC Scar in a swap and the original owner had tried a madbull blue and it was far too tight and just a shit fitment. I swapped it out for a guarder clear and it's as sweet as a nut now, it takes a lot of patience and wiggling to get it to seat right but it will work
          Magpul'd Hurricane SR47 //WE Glock 17 Gen4 // KWA LM4: Mk12 SPR Mod 1 - HK416N - LWRC M6A2 // Tanaka M870

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
          Working...
          X