Think I broke MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I broke MP5

I'm a noob, and I tried to do things I shouldn't.

I was trying to work out how the battery connects and I pulled the two wires off the little things on the back in the stock bit. Anyway, if I connect the battery straight to those wires it works fine, but if I connect it to the thing it's supposed to connect to at the front then it just clicks as if it's trying to work but doesn't... that's when I've connected the wires back onto the little metal things in the back again. As I wasn't sure which wire goes onto which metal thing I tried it both ways around but it does the same thing whichever.

I assume the black wire goes at the top and the red at the bottom because they reach them easier but even then, it still does the same thing... have I broken it?

Thanks,

Steve.

Re: Think I broke MP5

Im going to try and help, but first can you be a little clearer on what youve actually done?

Comment

I'll try, but I don't know the names of any of the parts so it might not make sense lol...

Anyway, basically I pulled the black and red wires off which were connected to little metal things, once I realised that the battery doesn't plug into them (even though it works if I do plug it into them), I re-attached them. Now, with the battry unplugged it does nothing (obviously) but with the battery plugged in to where it should be, it makes a noise like it's trying to work but it doesn't.

Does that make any more sense?

Comment

I wouldn't keep pluging it in if it makes that noise. Mine did that noise and it blew the motor.
        ICS MP5 A4 custom
        Tokyo Marui MC51
        K JWorks Glock 27

Comment

Does it still work if you plug the battery in the other way you were talking about?

Also where does the click come from, the battery or the motor?
          Armoury:
          JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Can we get some pictures? Sounds to me as if you have pulled the wires out the back of the tamiya connector (why?).

Where abouts you located too, probably a 30 second fix for somebody local to you.

Comment

ok basically it sounds like uv pulled the two wires oout of the connecter( the bit u plug the battery into) i recently got a gun thats wire where held together with tapeand the same thing was wrong with mine.
              aslong as there is a good lenght of wire still coming from the gun its a easy repair, if u dont have the right adaptor bit spare tho ull have to make a custom connection wich is what i currently have on my gun. it means i had to modify the batterys and charger, wich isnt ideal but its cheap to do
              and means i could use any battery i wanted in the gun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SKORP Find out more about SKORP
              Working...
              X