Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Dytac Invader 120rnd vs PMag 75rnd (Beta or Green label)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dytac Invader 120rnd vs PMag 75rnd (Beta or Green label)

I'm in the market for some polymer style midcaps (I already have some Mag 190rnd metal ones).

Ideally I want 120rnd rather than 75, but the 120rnd PMags are £20 a go! The boxes of 75rnd PMags are much better value for money, but as an alternative I've seen 120rnd boxes of Dytac Invader magazines. Does anyone have any experience of these, or would you recommend sticking to the Magpul ones? Really after build quality/feeding reviews etc before I spend the cash! Cheers.

Re: Dytac Invader 120rnd vs PMag 75rnd (Beta or Green label)

I am looking to get a box of mags and was looking at these but I to am looking for some advise on what they are like... So anybody use them??
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

in my experience, the green label "beta project" ones are pretty, feed in 80% of m4's with no issues, but if you over fill them, you can screw the mag beyond repair very easily, the spring is not accessible, like normal mids, so its a case of bargain but bin if bust....

Not used, seen or sold the others, can't comment sorry

Comment

The Beta Project Pmags are easily repaired, the top cap does come off after you shock it, or drill two little holes in it!

Comment

drilling two holes in a mag, isn't normally classed as an "easy repair", nor smacking the top off the magazine, I maybe wrong....

Comment

I too am looking at getting the 120rd dytac invaders, great price and they look really good!
            sigpic

Comment

I've got 5 of the dytac invaders and are great build quality (I swapped Pmags for them!) and feed solidly in my G&P and g&g...

Id say go for it!

Comment

Anyone tried the Invaders in a VFC 416 (as some of the p-mags don't fit without some serious dremel work)?
                sigpic

Comment

I have a dytac invader, cracking mag! Cheap and works, if you drop them on a hard floor they can release a bb or two though.
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

do they work/feed well with something like an ics l85?
                    50cal...when you just wanna reach out and touch somebody

Comment

I've got a box of 5 seem to feed in every thing

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                        Anyone tried the Invaders in a VFC 416 (as some of the p-mags don't fit without some serious dremel work)?
                        My dytac mags work fine in my vfc m27 IAR so I assume that they will be fine in the 416.

Comment

Check out the G&G 120rnd polymer mags. Really solid, nice weight to them, easily accessed if you need to repair them, and an extended follower to feed every last BB.

They are compatible with magpul ranger plates, and best of all you can fine them for about £40 for a box of five. Lockcand feed perfectly in my WE SCAR, G&G M4 stubby (really picky) and my GF's APS M4.

Comment

A second vote here for the G&G 120 round mags; they are quite simply superb.

Comment

There's a relatively new kid on the block which (IMO) beats every other polymer mag out there - the Socom Gear 190rd Lancer Tactical mags.

Why? Polymer, fake bullets, 190 rounds. Also relatively affordable!
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

julesbloke Find out more about julesbloke
                              Working...
                              X