Hk 417 semi/full auto small issue??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hk 417 semi/full auto small issue??

Hey guys got this off the forum this morning and tried it out and when switching back from full auto to semi the first trigger pull is in full auto then to semi on the second trigger pull. What's the deal there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Re: Hk 417 semi/full auto small issue??

I have a similar problem with my G&G m16 the first shot from semi to full auto is still single shot, i believe its down to the safety leaver inside the gearbox and the selector plate and maybe the cutoff lever, as the gearbox outside the gun functions normally.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Yeah, I haven't taken it apart that far. I'm thinking slight adjustment to the lever and selector plate??

sigpic

Comment

chris while your in there grab some photo's :P not seen any pic's of the V2.2 switch/plate yet
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Will do buddy

sigpic

Comment

Over-spin can cause this issue.
            Its not possible to definitely say without getting my hands on it though.

What could be happening is that when you release the trigger in auto the sector gear is stopping after an extra half-revolution.
            This could cause the cutoff lever to sit above the trigger block, meaning the gun would fire on auto, even when in semi.
            It would resolve itself after the first trigger pull though.

There are other things that could be at work but they would tend to cause either more sporadic or more consistent problems.

Comment

sorted the issue, it was just the fire selector that needed slight adjustment as its an Allen key from the exterior :D
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
              Working...
              X