Marui High Cycle compatability!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui High Cycle compatability!

Simple question, I hope, does the TM high cycle M4 gearbox fit in a TM/metal bodiedTM standard M4??
    I have a AUG high cycle, 25 rps awesome, I just wondered if the gearbox they put in the M4 high cycle would fit my Marui XM177??
    Many thanks,
    G.
    If so where can I buy, I only see the motor's for sale

Re: Marui High Cycle compatability!

Yes it will, but bare in mind the additional barrel length of the XM and the output of the high cycle box. The HC pistons aren't the typical full stroke (they have 13 teeth), which decreases the usable cylinder volume thus reducing muzzle energy efficiency with longer inner barrels.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

They are also a specific air nozzle on the high cycle so that will need to be changed to match the old school m4 your installing it in. Probably.. new territory.

Comment

Wow, thank you both, I would be thinking of putting the whole gearbox assembly in,my barrel will not be too far of the 260mm already in their HC M4, I would not wish to mess about, Marui designed it all, so it is good enough for me, cannot see any retailer here or the other side of the Pacific selling them though...anyone seen one for sale?

Comment

Well if you can get the EG30K HC motor then you can pretty much replicate the internal setup with other parts.
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

I agree, but getting the gearbox spec seems hard does anyone know what is inside? What gears and piston, box bearing size etc, the motor is the easy piece!!
            Thank you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gduk Find out more about gduk
            Working...
            X