MP5 Retractable To Fixed Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 Retractable To Fixed Stock

Hey all. I have an ICS MP5 which I brought with a retractable stock (quite simply I prefer the look and it's better when it's used in confined spaces). Anyway, I was looking into maybe attaching a fixed stock to it (from an ICS model which someone is selling on here in the forums). Is this even possible without having to modify the gun any any way to the degree that I'd be stuck with the fixed stock (and not be able to re-attach the sliding stock back on to it?).

Thanks in advance.
    Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Re: MP5 Retractable To Fixed Stock

Guessing the battery is in the foregrip at the moment?

All you need to do is open her up, and take that wiring into the solid stock. They attach in the same way, and job done.

Comment

Or alternatively, if you dont want to even open the gun up, remove the 2 body pins at hte back, there goes the sliding stock, attach solid stock, put 2 body pins back in.

done.
      Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
      Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
      2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

*hits head*

I kind of assumed the OP wanted to move the battery (although they didn't say that, lol.)

Yes in that case, it's just a screw! Although make sure you get the right one. The ICS has one screw

Comment

Ah awesome... so all I really need to do is pull the sliding stock part off thats held by the 2 pins and attach the fixed one on?

Battery is in the foregrip at present but I'm not really all that fussed about having it at the rear of the gun as I'm not really looking to put a larger capacity one in there. It's purely just for the cosmetic look really to change it from a retractable stock to a fixed one.

Thank you very much guys.
          Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
          Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Make sure the pins match. Got a picture?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ammo Find out more about Ammo
            Working...
            X