need new motor, any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need new motor, any advice?

hey guys, seems the current motor in my g&p m4 has bit the bullet, and i was wondering what are the best motors about. i need something with good torque, not too fast, because im running a 9.6v in it and i dont want to demolish the gears with a ridiculous rate of fire. at the moment i dont mind about the cost, i would just like to know what the best ones are (but ofc the cheaper the better). any advice would be great
    thanks guys
    sigpic
    per mare, per terram!!

Re: need new motor, any advice?

Lonex A2 is the top of my list, really like SHS HT motor as long as you don't get a lemon. Both have lots of torque. Lonex a2 runs cooler and is more efficient, You may have to order one from the US or china, i got one for £40 posted from the US. SHS HT pick up around £30-£35, id say the extra cost of the lonex is worth it.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Extra cost onthe lonex is worth it, but you can pickup shs high torques on the bay for a pittance. The SHS' have a very low lemon rate, its more that the shaft is a tad longer (mm or so) than most so getting the motor high right can be awkward.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daniel gill1 Find out more about daniel gill1
      Working...
      X