Madbull hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull hop

I tried to fit a madbull hop rubber in my KWAM4A1 and it was just too fat,did I miss something?
    As for the ulimate hop unit that will not fit either will it?
    I opted for an alternative rubber which I'd bought but as I was changing the rubber I thought I'd try the M/B as everyone seems to rate them.

Re: Madbull hop

Madbull rubbers work only with madbull tightbores/hop units (and a few other rare combos) - i could barely get one to fit in my gun, it overhops like a monster (even on .25s), and ive fitted one to two guns that consequently stopped feeding at all - I dont rate them at all :P
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

The madbull rubber is thicker to allow it to fit the ultimate hop and black python TB combination.

The black python is a slightly different outside diameter, so most other hop rubbers fail to achieve such a good airsel. The ultimate hop does need some filing to fit in certain guns.

Add all three together and they're a great combination. Alone, they're nothing to write home about.
      sigpic

Comment

Cheers...pity no-one said when I asked about hop rubbers,I had a few people saying how good they are...
        You live and learn...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
        Working...
        X