TM SOPMOD feed issues with mag pipe adaptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM SOPMOD feed issues with mag pipe adaptor

Anyone had any experience with sopmod using flashmags and mag pipe adaptor ?

Got both magpipe adaptors, ally one and PTFE one and both do the same, missing shots, sometimes upto 10 shots in a row, just a little vertical pressure on the baseplate of the mag and bingo they are firing 100%. Could it be the magazine catch on the rifle being worn and not holding them in tight enough ?

Any ideas for me to try would be great.

Cheers

Re: TM SOPMOD feed issues with mag pipe adaptor

Hi

I would try a new mag bolt catch they about £15 or at least take out old one and and see if its worn.

Does the gun fire upside down?
    Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

Or super glue a tiny slither of electrical tape of the top of the mag catch and add maybe another layer if it's still not working.
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

None of these! Use different hi caps. They're too loose in the magwell. Don't ruin your £400+ gun so that you can run hi cap mags in it for the love of god.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys,
          Pinning my hopes on the mag release catch being a bit worn, checked today and the edge is a little rolled.
          Anyhow tried firing upside down, still feed issues, and even has feed issues with gen TM recoil mags, (with adaptor removed of course)

So ordered TM replacement mag release, should be here in morning so will update when I have fitted the new one.

Cheers again

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lee R Been shooting for 30 years, loved paintball for many of them, but love airsoft even more. Find out more about Lee R
          Working...
          X